About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Wednesday 2 October 2019

Masjid Sri Sendayan...

"Our prayers may be awkward. Our attempts may be feeble. But since the power of prayer is in the one who hears it, our prayers do make a difference...” - Max Lucado

(A beautiful architecture of Masjid Sri Sendayan)

Masjid Sri Sendayan is one of the latest tourist attractions in Seremban, known for its elegant and artistic Islamic architecture.

Many visitors have likened it to majestic buildings around the world like the Taj Mahal, Masjid Nabawi and mosques from the Ottoman empire. The mosque is built from the donation by RHB Group founder Tan Sri Abd Rashid Hussain, who was very particular about the mosque’s design. Every corner of the mosque has his personal touch.

We visited the mosque and performed Maghrib and Isya prayers with a crowd of tourists who came from all over Malaysia.

(The Taj Mahal of Malaysia)
(The main prayer hall for Muslimin)

No comments:

Post a Comment