About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Tuesday 22 October 2019

Early Morning Briskwalking...

“To ensure good health: eat lightly, breathe deeply, live moderately, cultivate cheerfulness, and maintain an interest in life...” 

(A sunflower garden at Hospital Selayang)

Lately the traffic around our housing area is getting heavier. So we decided to walk to Hospital Selayang and walk a few rounds around the compound.

While brisk walking around the hospital compound we stopped at the well maintained garden to admire the blooming sunflowers and Japanese roses. There is also a small flower nursery near the water tank on the hill.

(Climbing the steep road to the water tank)
(A bird house on top of the hill)

No comments:

Post a Comment