About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Sunday 13 October 2019

A short morning ride...

" There are old bikers and there are bold bikers, but there are no old, bold bikers...” - Evel Knievel

(Contemplating on the destination)

It was the shortest ride ever.

When we started from our Bidara house, the sky was already gloomy. We took the LATAR highway and rode from end to end. It was raining lightly when we reached the last Tol booth. We decided to make a U-turn and rode back when the rain became heavier.

There's this saying, if you don't ride in the rain, you don't ride at all. And then we only regret the rides we didn't take.

(The cloud is heavy with rain)

No comments:

Post a Comment