About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Saturday 10 April 2021

Lunch meet at Kak Sar's...

“The most beautiful discovery true friends make is that they can grow separately without growing apart...” - Elisabeth Foley

(The seniors and juniors at Sidah's garden)

Today the hostelite sisters had a lunch meet at Kak Sar's house in Shah Alam.

Datin Sri Dah came with Datin Jon and Bee. YB Ubai and I drove separately. Sidah and Datin Ma, who were around the area came and joined us too. Although it was supposed to be pot-luck style, Kak Sar has cooked some mouth-watering Kelantanese dishes for us. After lunch we had a guided tour of Kak Sar's beautiful neat garden. Later on the way home we made a brief stop at Sidah's house which is situated around the corner from Kak Sar's.

It was quite a while since we met. It was nice to touch base and happiness can be found with friends even in the darkest of times during this MCO period.

(A spread of delicious home-cooked food)
(The SMKB girls at Kak Sar's garden)

No comments:

Post a Comment