About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Tuesday 16 November 2021

A wet day in Cameron Highland...

“Money and success don’t change people; they merely amplify what is already there...” - Will Smith

(Raining cats and dogs)

Our initial plan is to drive to Cameron Highlands to escape the hot weather.

We ended up arriving in Cameron Highlands in the heavy rain and were caught in a crawling traffic on the slippery road on our way to Brinchang. We had a sumptuous lunch in-door in Copthorne Hotel Cafe. It was too cold and wet to dine outdoor.

As we were already full, we skipped having tea and scones at the Tea House on the terrace of the Tea Plantation.

(Sg Koyan-Ringlet winding road)

(Arriving in Cameron Highlands)
(Cloudy sky ahead)
(Many cards heading to Tanah Rata)
(A few Tea Houses along the way)
(Halal dim-sum in Cameron Highlands)
(Copthorne Hotel in Brinchang)
(A wet day on the highlands)
(Our favorite lodging and dining)
(The cafe is open as usual)
(Heavy lunch for hungry tummies)
(Baked salmon and chicken dishes)
(A wall mural in Simpang Pulai) 

No comments:

Post a Comment