About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Saturday 6 November 2021

The Seram Thrills in Sunway Putra Mall...

"Life is short, live it. Love is rare, grab it. Anger is bad, dumb it. Fear is awful, face it. Memories are sweet, cherished it..."

(Hana accompanied by her grandpa)

In conjunction with Halloween, Sunway Putra Mall is featuring something real spooky at The Seram Thrills at Ground Floor. The entrance is free and it is guaranteed to deliver the chills adventure and adrenaline rush! You might even get to meet some of the infamous, local legendary ghosts.

Hana and Amir are not so adventurous. They were scared stiff even to have some photo shots on the scene.

(Braving themselves)
(A shot with the skeleton man)
(A yearly event at Sunway Putra Mall)

No comments:

Post a Comment