About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Friday 5 November 2021

Hana and Amir swimming day...

"Doing what you like is freedom.Liking what you do is happiness..."

(Swimming with grandpa)

The weather is sunny today for a good swim.

The pool at our Putramas Apartment is opened only recently after a long closure during the PKP. Children must be accompanied by parents who are fully vaccinated. There is a maximum limit of people in the pool at one time. The use of the swimming  pool is limited to an hour.

The cafe is also operational as usual.
 
(The pool is quite empty)
(Amir trying out the new exercise equipment)
(Many exercise areas around the pool)
(Newly painted children playground)

No comments:

Post a Comment