About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Sunday 21 November 2021

Restoran Hijau Gambang Pahang

“You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose...” - Dr. Seuss

(Frog green, true to its name)

After a disappointing trip to Tasik Chini, we trace back our route to Gambang. Our plan to have lunch at Tasik Chini was ruined. The Tasik Chini was closed for major renovation. It was raining quite heavily and we found no restaurant along the trunk road to have our lunch.

It was already passed 3 o'clock in the afternoon when we passed a restaurant that caught our eyes and attracted our attention. It was brightly painted in green and named Hijau. The corner lot restaurant has nice ambiance and cozy. Lucky us, there is still plenty of food available. 

We had nasi and lauk2, tasty enough to fill our hungry tummies.

(Nasi lauk, a very late lunch or early dinner)

No comments:

Post a Comment