About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Saturday 15 January 2022

Majlis Maulidur Rasul at Masjid At-Tayyibin

“The most beloved actions to Allah are those performed consistently, even if they are few.” - Prophet Muhammad

(The panel for the Tausiah sessions)

Once again Masjid At-Tayyibin Taman Bidara became the venue for this year's Majlis Maulidur Rasul with the tagline 'Selayang Berselawat - Kehadiran Rasulullah membawa 1001 Barokah'. 

(Posters circulated earlier)
(Tentative program)
(Beautifully decorated stage in the main prayer hall)
(The initial crowd in the main hall)
(The ladies section and corridor were filled up)
(Reciting the selawat at the end of the majlis)
(Bunga telur for the majlis)

No comments:

Post a Comment