About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Sunday 16 January 2022

VET coursemates gathering...

“You only pass through this life once, you don’t come back for an encore.” — Elvis Presley

(A wedding at Bangi Golf Club)

We attended a wedding reception for Azmin's youngest daughter at Bangi Golf Club. Azmin was my coursemates in ITM in the early 70's. The rest of our course mates were also invited and we made plan to meet as early as 11.30 am.

Hubby and I were among the earliest to come. It was good to meet up with old friends and exchange news. I managed to meet most and miss some who came later. We made a promise to have a proper gathering when the pandemic is under control. 

As it was a wedding reception, there hall was quite crowded. Everyone had to abide by the SOP so we did not stay very long. 

(The early birds enjoying good food)
(The seniors and the juniors)
(We were the best of friends back in the hostel)

No comments:

Post a Comment