About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Tuesday 4 January 2022

Covid 19 Vaccine - The Booster Dose...

“You cannot control everything that happens to you; you can only control the way you respond to what happens. In your response is your power...”

(My booster shot)

We were again lucky to have the same time and date for our booster shots. This time we had our shots at Klinik Seri Indah Emerald Avenue, a short driving distance from our Bidara House. Our booster vaccine was Pfizer. The 1st and 2nd vaccine shots were both AZ.

Alhamdulillah, both hubby and I did not experience any adverse side effects. 

(Less side effects this time)

No comments:

Post a Comment