About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Friday 21 January 2022

Yearly Health Check...

“Many of life’s failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up...” - Thomas A. Edison

(Early for my appointment)

End of last year, while I was clearing up my medical files, I realised that I have been postponing my appointment for my yearly check-up for too long.

So last week I came early for my appointment. I chose a comprehensive health screening package and it took half a day to complete all necessary tests. Today I met Dr NWK to get the results of my medical check-up. I was informed that the results were ok but I have a small ovarian cyst measuring about 3.5 cm on my right abdomen. 

I was referred to a gynae for further tests. Am I in big trouble now?

(Referral letter to the Gynae)
(Abdominal MRI results)

No comments:

Post a Comment