About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Wednesday 6 April 2022

Iftar @ Masjid Negara

 "If you are patient in one moment of anger, you will escape a hundred days of sorrow..." - Chinese Proverb

(Iftar area along the corridor by the pool)
(Arriving early at the mosque)
(some areas are still under construction)
(The beautiful fountains at the pool)
(Spacious corridors around the pool)
(The Merdeka Tower in the background)
(A nice ambience and not so crowded)
(Simple tasty dishes for iftar)
(Ladies area before Maghrib prayers)
(Jemaah waiting for Terawih prayers)
(View from the main prayer hall)

No comments:

Post a Comment