About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Sunday 24 April 2022

Iftar @ Masjid UNITEN

 "A thankful heart is not only the greatest virtue, but the parent of all other virtues..." - Marcus Tullius Cicero

(Masjid UNITEN)

Our initial plan was to break fast at Masjid Tuanku Mizan Zainal Abidin in Putrajaya.

The Pasar Ramadhan situated near the mosque had created a massive traffic jam around the mosque. We drove to Masjid Putra Putrajaya but there was no parking space available and it had started to rain heavily.

We ended in Masjid UNITEN to break fast and performed our prayers. On the way back home, we stopped at Restoran Nasi Lemak Ujang to have a very late dinner.

(Waiting for iftar)
(A quiet corridor)
(An empty prayer hall)
(The ladies section)
(Ayatul Kursi on the wall)
(Waiting for Maghrib prayers)

No comments:

Post a Comment