About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Saturday 3 September 2022

A morning Walk at Kepong Metropolitan Park...

"Exercise not only changes your body, it changes your mind, your attitude and your mood..."


We have been skipping our regular morning walk for almost two months.

This morning we put on our comfortable track shoes and drove to Taman Tasik Metropolitan Kepong. The walk around the lake covered almost a five km distance and took us over an hour. It was a leisure walk and the weather was good. 

Studies have shown that if you perform any physical activity like walking a few kilometres regularly, it can boost your mood. Exercise activates happy hormones and your mood eventually lifts up.
 
(A nice cool day for a walk)
(Beautiful reflections on the lake)
(A weeping willow by the lake)
(Peaceful and tranquil morning)
(Our favorite place to jog)
(We achieved our target)

No comments:

Post a Comment