About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Thursday 15 September 2022

Follow-up visits to the Doctors

"Nothing goes to waste on the journey of life. Both good and bad experience shape your mind and heart for what is to come..."

(A new deco at the lobby)

Today, both of us had follow-up visits with our doctors at Pantai Hospital.

We were early as usual. My detailed endoscopy and colonoscopy results were reviewed and I was prescribed medications for my gastritis and ulcers and advised to regulate my eating habits. Another follow-up visit was scheduled in a month's time.

While I was with the Gastroenterologist, hubby had his blood and urine samples tested and reviewed by his doctor. We completed our follow-up visits almost at the same time.

(Early for my appointment)
(Blood and urine samples)
(A late breakfast at TCRS)
(An early lunch of Nasi Tumpang at Secret Recipe)
(Window shopping at One Utama)

No comments:

Post a Comment