About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Tuesday 27 September 2022

Driving on SUKE to Ayam Kampung Velodrome

"Amazing opportunity and you are not sure you can do it, say yes - then learn how to do it later..." - Richard Branson

(Ayam Kampung Velodrome, Cheras)

Today we drove on the SUKE highway which way recently opened to traffic. The Phase 1 of the Sungai Besi-Ulu Kelang Elevated Expressway (SUKE) was opened on 16 September 2022 and was toll-free for one month.

(We entered SUKE from Ampang)
(Elevated highways with a nice view of the suburb)
(One of the 14 interchanges)

This road will help ease the congestion along roads such as the MRR2 and Jalan Loke Yew, among others.When fully completed, SUKE will be a 24.4km long road that starts from Seri Petaling, where it is connected with the Kesas Expressway, all the way to Jalan Hulu Kelang with 14 interchanges.

We entered from Ampang and exited somewhere in Cheras and headed to Restoran Ayam Kampung Velodrome for an early lunch.

(The restaurant was crowded)
(Our first visit since PKP)
(Mouth watering dishes)

No comments:

Post a Comment