About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Saturday 22 April 2023

Eidil-Fitri Family gathering

“Education is what remains after one has forgotten what one has learned in school.”

(Family gathering in Klang)

It's that time of the year again for family gatherings.

This year's Eidil-fitri was celebrated at three of our siblings houses. Our family is multi-racials, Malay, Indian and Chinese. Some of us were born into this family, others joined by choice. Regardless, family union keeps us together, through good times and bad.

Family is what keeps us strong.

(The two of us at Ros's place in Klang)
(The two of us at Zin's place in Taman Melawati)

No comments:

Post a Comment