About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Sunday 23 April 2023

Grandchildren are like twinkling stars..

“Love is the greatest gift one generation can leave another...” - Richard Garnett

(Alia, Arif and Aira at Sunway Putra Mall)

Sara and family were back in KL for the weekend.

They spent the rest of the Hari Raya holidays with us in our Bidara house, indulging in good food at our favorite eateries in town. Also an opportunity for the grandchildren to roam the malls and buy their story books and games with their duit raya.

(Colourful children playground at the mall)
(Beautiful cats murals at Nu Sentral)

No comments:

Post a Comment