About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Wednesday 26 April 2023

Eternal rest place...

“Ya Allah, forgive our living and our dead, those present and those absent, Ya Allah, whom among us You keep alive, then let such a life be upon Islam..."

(Aira reciting prayers with her grandpa)

Today we visited my ailing sister, Amah and my niece, Ailyn in Melaka, Both are suffering from cancer. We pray that they will be strong to fight these diseases and get well soonest..

Later we made a stop at Tanah Perkuburan Kg Seri Minyak to visit the graves of my parents and our youngest son's. May Allah SWT shower all of our loved ones who have passed with all His Forgiveness and Mercy, and may He elevate their status and grant them Jannatul-Firdaus. Aamiin...

(Tanah Perkuburan Kg. Seri Minyak)
(Reciting prayers at my emak's grave)

No comments:

Post a Comment