About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Saturday 12 August 2006

Blue is the theme...


"Happiness is like a kiss…you must share it to enjoy it..."

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Alhamdulillah… Iwan’s wedding reception went pretty well

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

It was just a small cozy affair between family and close friends. This wedding reception provided us the opportunity to express ourselves in a simple way, to gather family from near and far and to bring together our friends, old and new.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

My heartiest gratitude and deepest appreciation to those who have helped us plan the reception, to our parents, family and relatives, for their love, support and blessings.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

To all our dearest friends, who are too many to mention here but each one equally important, thank you for the company and the laughter you bring to our hearts.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

To those who were not present that day, we thank you too for your wonderful wishes and prayers...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

4 comments:

  1. dari setting dan persiapan yg telah di rancang dengan rapi.. tentu majlis telah berjalan dengan lancar dan meriah..

    tahniah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nong, Aku tengok comel sekali reception mu buat.....I can't be there because..it's been so long since I attended any thing at all...I know, you know me well..to feel alright when I didn't make it to the reception...but you know I am there all the same...
    My love to your parents and family and especially to the mempelai...and U....

    From me
    B

    ReplyDelete
  3. Zino,
    Alamdulillah, majlis meriah dan diserkan lagi dengan kehadiran saudara mara dan sahabat taulan...

    Ada yang lebih 30 tahun tak jumpa...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear B,
    Thanks for dropping by. I wish you were there with me to meet our old school friends. But I understand very well why you couldn't be there on that day.

    One of these days, we'll organise a get together again and invite all those friends again, ok...

    ReplyDelete