About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Friday 4 August 2006

Crowded mind...

"Life is what's happening when you're too busy to notice." - Wayne Muller


Lately, I have lost the rhythm between work and rest. 

Where have all my precious time gone to? At the end of the day, I feel depleted, stressed, frustrated, and pulled in every direction. If I glance at my diary, I am booked solid for the next two weeks, with little or no time to rest. In between court cases, meetings and appointments, I struggle to catch up with projects, reports, phone calls, correspondence, e-mail, etc.

With this pace, I feel like I am running on empty, wreak havoc physically and emotionally....

"If you're burning the candle at both ends,
you're not as bright as you think you are."

6 comments:

  1. I was on the opposite...life so empthy & lonely...Just me and my mind..for now...drive me crazy.

    You take care. Must borrow sometimes for a break & breath fresh air..Luv AM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes it helps to just get away for the weekend, if you could, that is:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...to be able to put up ur feet for a minute or two may help....take care!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Learn to say no to some...what you discribed was like what I was going thro in the past. Now, I have all the time till Dec for personal and spiritual matters.

    ReplyDelete
  5. kalau kita enjoy melakukan apa yg kita buat kesibukan , kepenatan , dan segala bagainya.. at the end of the day kita akan berasa puas dan seronok..

    tapi ada kala nya kita perlukan masa utk diri sendiri..

    ReplyDelete
  6. AM,
    At times I feel like flying away to one small island and be by myself for a while...

    Hazia,
    Even weekends were occupied with events. Wish this hectic schedule is over soon...

    Simah,
    I do that when I have the opportunity...

    Has,
    I have to learn to say no and delegate a little. Take care please...

    Zino,
    I love my work. But for now I need a good break...

    ReplyDelete