About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Wednesday 16 August 2006

Happy Birthday...

“Destiny is not a matter of chance; it is a matter of choice. It is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved…” - William Jennings Bryan

The NCAC meeting was smooth. Although new to the game, the lady AG was cool in conducting the flow of the meeting. There were decisions that need the management and the Board approval and the team is working hard towards demanding datelines.


Today is hubby's birthday and we planned to have a family dinner together. The Kofuku Japanese Restaurant in Pan Pacific is comfortable and warm. The high glass window provides a scenic view of the landscaped Japanese garden. We had teppanyaki of luscious and mouth-watering lobsters, scallops, fish and meat. For dessert, at the Putramas apartment, we indulged in sumptuous, rich creamy walnut carrot cake.


Later in the wee hour in the morning before we sleep, I asked hubby what he wants for his birthday.

“I do not want anything.. I already have everything I want. And I have you, Yang….”

1 comment: