About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Thursday 17 August 2006

There's always you...

“Nothing can dim the light which shines from within…” - Maya Angelou


There's always you

I’m glad there’s you to hold my hand,
to share my dreams and understand.
I’m glad there’s you to make me smile,
To have some fun and laugh a while…

I’m glad there’s you to dry my tears,
To hear my thoughts and calm my fears.

I’m glad there’s you to help me cope,
To share your strength and give me hope…

For all you are, and all you do,
I’m glad there’s always you!


p.s. Yang, Happy Birthday. I love you forever…

8 comments:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY BUAT HUBBY Kak Nong yang...moga panjang usia dan moga dia ade sentiasa bersama kak Nong dalam suka dan duka....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lady,
    Happiness is when hubby is around when you need him. Dengar khabar hubby Lady dah fly balik ke Jeddah.

    Moga2 dipermudahkan segala urusan tanpa suami tersayang...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kak Nong,

    Juga ucapan happy birthday to your beloved hubby. Dimurahkan rezeki, dipanjangkan umur dan berbahagia bersama Kak Nong hingga ke akhir hayat.

    Tak ada plan nak ke UK ke? Let me know while I am still here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. AM,
    Thank you for the wishes. Buat masa ni belum ada plan nak ke UK lagi.

    InsyaAllah kalau ada I'll look for you, sementara you are there :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Never too late though to say happy birthday to Abg. Mus and his birthday falls on mine too...though he is very very special to you...I know I am too....maybe alittle bit less intense ..heh!Heh!..
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY ABANG MUS...you have a rare gem with you...and she is a rare gem to us too...


    Luv,
    B

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear B,
    Thank you very much for the birthday wish. You are very special to me too, in a different way. Even though both of your birthdays fall on the same date, I wish you first remember?

    Hope to see you soon before I go for my Umrah… At times like this, I wish all the Big5 are together again. I missed u all. Take care…

    P.s. Nashidah & Datin Wan Maheran send their love and warmest regards to you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. happy birthday to ur hubby...seronoknya tengok kak nong n hubby masih romantik even after all these years..masyaAllah

    ReplyDelete
  8. Simah,
    It has been said that , "The secret of life is enjoying the passage of time".

    Now is the time to appreciate every day, every hour ,every minute and every second with your love one...

    ReplyDelete