About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Sunday 1 October 2006

House warming party...

"Those who give have all things. Those who withhold have nothing..." - A proverb


Today, Sara and I will break fast at Iwan’s Mandy Villa Apartment. Ella is going to cook mihun sup for dinner! They have invited two of their girlfriends to join too. I fried cucur udang to bring to their house. We were late when we arrived and it was already time to break fast.

While we were having dinner, hubby called from the airport. Earlier he sms to inform that he’d already boarded the ERL from KL Sentral and will be breaking fast at KLIA. Tonight he is flying to Dhaka. He will be there on business for a week and will only be coming back next Saturday. And I am going to miss him…

Yang, love is missing you whenever we're apart, but somehow feeling warm inside because you’re close in my heart...

2 comments: