About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Saturday 1 September 2007

Our 28th Anniversary...

"Love is about finding courage inside of you that you didn't even know was there..."



Our 28th Anniversary
'
I love you
For the beautiful history
That we have together,
For all the ups and downs
That we two have shared…
'I love you
For being my happiness,
For understanding me so completely,
For giving me
The very best of yourselves…
'I love you
Because you are part of me,
And I want to spend
The rest of my years
Loving you more and more and more…

'
p.s. Happy Anniversary yang, thank you for the lovely card and present

4 comments:

  1. double.. tripple celebration ni..
    kak nong, happy anniversary, semoga bahagia selalu..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mabruk Mak Uda.Happy Anniversary.Semoga happy selalu.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Zino,
    Selamat menyambut Merdeka!

    Sue,
    Thank you X3

    Niza,
    Raya kat mana tahun ni?

    ReplyDelete