About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Friday 7 September 2007

Penat nye!

"Love the people who treat you right, forget about the ones who don't..."


I've heard that hard work never killed anyone, but I say why take the chance?

This afternoon, I just came back from a week's leadership program at the Sri Kijang Resort Complex in Langkawi. The program was on developing individual leaders and organizational leadership capabilities. It was really hectic. I wish I could take a few days off to unwind but tonight I need to pack again!

Tomorrow afternoon, I am flying off to Kuching, then to Kota Kinabalu on Wednesday. I am attending the exit audit meetings with the auditors at our Kuching and KK branches.

Penat nye!

2 comments:

  1. Salam Ramadhan Kak Nong sekeluarga dan selamat berpuasa.

    Happy Anniversary juga - moga kasih sayang berpanjangan :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bunga Rampai,
    Selamat menyambut Ramadhan al-Mubarak.

    Selamat berpuasa!

    ReplyDelete