About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Saturday 2 August 2008

JPW family day...

"Each generation imagines itself to be more intelligent than the one that went before it, and wiser than the one that comes after it..."

We started early to PD and reached Taman Springhill around noon. I decided to call Adilah to check whether she’s at home. It was time for lunch and we had a delicious mee curry meal and with little time we had, we updated each other on what ever stories we heard about the rest of the gang.
.
We reach PD resort late afternoon. Took our nap while the rest of the staff were either playing darts or swimming in the pool. They have done a good job with the renovation works. The apartments and chalets were upgraded, spacious and modern. We had BBQ and games during dinner and almost everyone got a prize!
.
(Aerobic exercise with the mascot)

No comments:

Post a Comment