About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Thursday 28 August 2008

Hi-tea with MAKNA...

"You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life..." - Winston Churchill

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. 

After office, the department arranged for a simple hi-tea with MAKNA and we had one of our Assistant Governor to present a cheque of RM10,000 to the President, Dato’ Mohd Farid Ariffin. The donation is from staff during the Coin Collection Campaign held from 15 March until 30 June launched under MAKNA’s ‘Sens For Lives’ programme to raise funds for cancer patients in the country. The Senior Officer Lunch Account kindly contributed to the balance.

(AG Lillian with Dato' Farid of MAKNA)

At least I know that my RM40 monthly contribution to the SO lunch did not go to waste as I have so often missed the SO lunches.

No comments:

Post a Comment