About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Tuesday 5 August 2008

Perak - Court Case @ Kampar...

"Judge a man by his questions rather than by his answers..."


Dear hubby was quite free and decided to come along with me to Kampar.

The court was already full and some need to stay under a gazebo to keep cool. I am with some others in the bilik saksi which is very stuffy with minimal ventilation. They cleared simple cases first and had to postpone my case to tomorrow as the DPP was also handling a case in Ipoh at the same time. We decided not to stay in the hotel in Kampar and drove back.

Next day the hearing started late and I took the stand at 11.00 a.m. and was only released at 4.30 p.m. When the defense lawyer requested to be excused early, it displeased every one else and a call for a reprimand from the Magistrate. I will be called again in October after raya.

No comments:

Post a Comment