About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Friday 1 August 2008

Penang - Annual Audit Exit Meeting...

"What you see is news, what you know is background, what you feel is opinion..."


I used to spend so much time reacting and responding to everyone else that my life had no direction.

I took the earliest ERL from KL Sentral to KLIA. I had a heavy breakfast of nasi lemak at the Golden Lounge. When I arrived early at Penang Airtport, the Chief Security was already there waiting to pick me up. At the Branch, the Manager was still busy in the vault with the custodians for the daily withdrawals. I meticulously and grudgingly read through the thick pages of audit report. I have not seen an audit report this thick. The meeting went well, attended by the Audit team and the Branch Team. After, I had a serious pep talk with the Manager and warn her that her confirmation is at stake if the branch does not perform by next audit round!

I took an earlier flight to KL. Hubbby fetched me from KL Sentral and tonight we slept early. We have a busy schedule this weekend and I have a 2-day court hearing on Monday and Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment