About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Saturday 23 May 2009

Johor - From Bangi to JB...

“You can go through life and make new friends every year but there was never any substitute for those friendships of childhood that survive into adult years..."

(Ezzah, Kak Pah, Pb and me...)

On the way to JB we stopped at Kak Pah’s house for kenduri aqiqah for her cucu and her daughter’s bertunang in Bandar Baru Bangi. We met up with Ezzah and hubby and pB and kids too. We reached JB just in time for the annual dinner. Whole day Sunday was spent in Singapore for some shopping but the weather was too hot for comfort.
'
Monday was packed with meetings and briefings by the branch team. We started back to KL after 6 pm and reached KL before midnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment