About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Tuesday 9 February 2010

A tad bit insane…

"There is no deadline, no time limit to my suicidal thoughts. Now I am beginning to fathom why I have these thoughts..."

(In a state of shock)

I would never expect that someone to die after watching Avatar.

But I wasn’t all that surprised if someone has. Obviously, Avatar isn’t to be blamed for these suicidal reactions. I had for a moment. I really wanted to live in Pandora, which seemed like such a perfect place. And last week after watching Legion, the movie, I had that thought again. It was a disappointment to see two angels fighting each other to death.

The thoughts will be there. And they are there for no apparent reasons. I could be considered as a tad bit insane here. This does not necessarily mean that I truly want to die.

5 comments:

  1. Genial post and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you on your information.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm just a passerby who landed on your land just by mere linking of blogs.

    Some of your thoughts are bitter but shouting the hard reality. Somehow it is inspirational as it's so real.

    Hope to drop by again.. until then, do take care

    ReplyDelete
  3. Along,

    I’d been so wrapped up in my own personal fog and at times it seems that I would live the rest of my life in this limbo. Life is now lived moment to moment… And the written feelings are true reflections at that moment.

    Most of the time I am ok…

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have really great taste on catch article titles, even when you are not interested in this topic you push to read it

    ReplyDelete
  5. And I've learnt not to expect anybody to really understand what's going on inside of me either...

    Keep on reading, and i keep on writing.

    ReplyDelete