About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Friday 11 February 2011

A therapeutic spa indulgence…

"Today may be one of those days when I just can't predict everything that will happen..."

My favorite essential oil - Lavender

I usually will sleep again after the subuh prayer and only wake up when the sun is already high in the sky. I like my routine. I like knowing what the day will hold, and what and how I will deal with whatever I face in a day. But once in awhile it's good to shake things up.

Early this morning I drove out of the apartment for I have a date with a few of my ‘ladies of leisure’ girlfriends. We are planning to indulge in a full 2-hour aromatherapy massage at my spa in Plaza Damas. Unfortunately for the ladies, because of some confusion in the appointment, they have to share rooms with other guests. Fortunately for me, I have a single room and I was attended by my regular favorite masseur whose limber hands helped relieve the stress and pain in my knotted muscles, which I have been ignoring lately.

I had a wonderful massage, and feeling both relaxed and rejuvenated. I am very sure tomorrow morning I will wake up with twinges of muscle soreness but it’s perfectly ok. There is a saying: If you suffer and feel pain, thank God - it is a sure sign that you are alive!

2 comments:

  1. seronok nya bila dah tak perlu ke pejabat ni kan hehe,..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zino,
    Dah retire ni dapat lah buat aktiviti2 yg tak dapat dibuat semasa bekerja dulu.

    Or you can just laze around the house and do nothing at all and feel so relax and rejuvenated.

    ReplyDelete