About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Sunday 6 February 2011

It takes courage to change...

"Change doesn't always come easy. How certain am I that the change I aspire now is not a waste of time and energy?"

In nature, it can take decades to change the course of a river, and hundreds of years to change the shape of a rock. What I would like to change about myself won't necessarily take an extraordinarily long time, but it will take some effort and courage.

And if I am not determined, I will not be surprised how quickly I can revert back to my old same self....

(If I could change the world...)

P.s. We have decided to move into our Bidara house for good. Putramas Apartment will become our guest house for weekend retreats. And we are still undecided on what to do with our chalet in the kebun.

For now, we still allow the biawaks to be the penghuni tetap there...

4 comments:

  1. Kak,
    where is ur Bidara House?
    Chalet tu just keep for Fruit season la..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Salam Kak Nong...wahhh best ada rumah yang siap ada chalet... upgrade lah chalet tu kak..lepas tu boleh sewa pada sesiapa yang nak merasai kehidupan dalam kebun...
    by the way...where is your Bidara House ni? sounds very inviting...

    Nasilah lemak buah bidara..
    Sayang selasih hamba lurutkan..
    (tak sanggup nak habiskan pantun ni..
    sebab tak elok jadi ikutan...)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Madam,
    My Bidara house is somewhere in the suburbs of KL... only half hour's drive from my Putramas apartment...

    Nurazzah,
    The chalet is in my kebun at Sungai Rambai, Melaka. Dah lama tak jenguk, dah naik belukar agak nye...

    Zino,
    Tulang dah brittle ni. Kena upah orang nampak nyer...

    ReplyDelete