About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Tuesday 8 February 2011

Still got the blues...

Use to be so easy
To give my heart away
But I found that the heartache
was the price you have to pay
I found that love is no friend of mine
I should have known time after time...

So long
it was so long ago
But I've still got the blues for you

Use to be so easy
Fall in love again
But I found that the heartache
It's a roll that leeds to pain
I found that love is more than just a game
Play and to win
but you lose just the same...

(Gary Moore)

My favorite guitarist, Gary Moore, died at the age of 58, in the early hours of 6 February 2011, while on holiday in Spain. Arguably, he was one of the finest British artists of all time...

3 comments:

  1. May you rest in Peace Gary!...

    Saya pun minat si rambut kerinting ni...
    Mati semasa holiday??..kena heart attack kot...

    Kak Nong apa khabar sekarang ni...

    ReplyDelete
  2. RIP to one of the blues favourite son, Thin Lizzy will be thinner still now...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got to know from Reuters news. Mati dalam hotel room, sudden death. maybe heart attack...

    Thin Lizzy's disagreement among its members had prompted Gary Moore to leave the group. He returned for a year (78-79) and left abruptly in the middle of a tour.

    But i like him solo...

    ReplyDelete