About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Tuesday 22 February 2011

I am not complaining...

"Life is like riding a bicycle. In order to keep your balance, you must keep moving..." - A Einstein

It was cloudy and moody the last few days. The sky is bluer today, what bliss.

The day trip to Singapore last Sunday had me exhausted and I spent the whole Monday morning in bed. To add misery to this tired body, there was a water cut at the apartment and we didn't have 'spare H2O' to even brush our teeth. And to make matters worst, I agreed to have hi-tea with a couple of friends in Bangsar Village later in the afternoon.

Today is different. In the morning, Sara and I indulged in a 2-hour therapeutic traditional massage at Dewi Sri Spa and later had garlic nan and tandoori chicken for lunch. And before she drove back to JB with Fitri, we had a sumptuous dinner at the Club House.

(Embun menitik @ Lanai Kijang)

The body massage and rich food made me feel light-headed. I may be in a state of limbo now, but hopefully it's only temporary...

No comments:

Post a Comment