About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Thursday 17 February 2011

Now And Then...

The past is so familiar
But that's why you couldn't stay
Too many ghosts, too many haunted dreams
Beside you were built to find your own way...

(2011 - Lubuk Simpon, Taman Negara)

But after all these years,
I thought we'd still hold on
But when I reach for you and search your eyes
I see you've already gone...  

(2007 - Lubuk Simpon, Taman Negara)

And I know that the sun will shine again
I still may think of you now and then...

(Ritchie Blackmore)

6 comments:

  1. salam kak nong..boleh cerita sikit pasal taman negara tak..kami akan kesana may ini,,masih blur walau pun Aziz pernah kesana masa bujang dulu...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ezzah,
    Dulu kena naik boat tapi now you can drive up to Kuala Tahan and enter Taman Negara from there.Kat sana banyak outdoor aktiviti yang boleh dilakukan seperti camping. boating, fishing, rapid shooting, jungle trekking, caving, canopy walk, night safari and observation of wild animals at salt lick. Some aktiviti kena bawa local guide...

    Pakai proper attire and comfortable shoes. Jangan lupa insect repellant, banyak pacat...

    Banyak info at www.tamannegara.org

    ReplyDelete
  3. The poet so touching and pictures so nice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loppies,
    A snippet from a song by Ritchie Blackmore, one of my favorite singer.

    I was trying to capture the serenity of the river in the jungle.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kak Mun,
    Best jer tengok romantic couple pergi biking:)) Very nice photo! Nak pergi jugak bila the kids dah besar sikit... dulu pun pergi masa single lagi..))mesti dah banyak perubahan kan.

    -linda-

    ReplyDelete
  6. Linda,
    Sekarang dah lain sikit dari dulu. Dah banyak resort on this side of the river. On the other side, there is still Mutiara Resort, a little expensive but nice cosy chalets...

    Gi lah bawak budak2 tu hiking Bukit Teresek dan mandi kat lubuk simpon. A good place for fishing too...

    ReplyDelete