About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Sunday 29 May 2011

A showroom grand opening…

"I keep trying to lose weight... but food keeps finding me..."

(Lion dance, agile and energetic...)

Yesterday, after the flying session at the Royal Selangor Flying Club, we went to Sri Gombak to attend the opening of a new showroom owned by one of the brother bikers.

(A lunch after a heavy brunch?)

Although we already had brunch earlier, we could not resist the spread of food served while being entertained by a lion dance show to commemorate the auspicious occasion.

(Nasi bryani for the main dish)

Congratulations…

No comments:

Post a Comment