About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Friday 9 September 2011

I feel so tired...

"I can't control the things that happen, but I can control the way i react to them..."

(Let's reach for the sky...)

I deserve a day or two of self-indulgence.

For the last several months, I have been travelling to and from KL/ Melaka and spend the weekdays looking after my emak. I feel like I have nobly taken the weight of the world on my shoulders and feel so tired now.

But so much selflessness can take a toll on me - both mentally and physically. And it's high time I do something for myself, like go for a scenic ride to nowwhere in particular. Or indulge in a few hours of therapeutic traditional massage at my favorite spa,

And this weekend, hubby and I are going to do whatever it is that makes us feel relaxed, contented, and inspired.

No comments:

Post a Comment