About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Sunday 11 September 2011

Pahang: Riding into the mist...

"No matter how bad things get, something good is out there, just over the horizon..."

It was raining heavily when we woke up this morning. I was hoping for a sunny day. But then, even the sunniest of days can have a few clouds in them.

(Tea for two...)

We had earlier planned to go for a ride to Cameron Highlands. While waiting for the rain to stop we had roti canai breakfast by the pool side at Putramas cafe.

(Scenic route from Sg Koyan to Ringlet)

We started our ride almost after 10.30 am and took the Karak highway to Felda Sg Koyan through Bentong and Raub and stopped for a sumptuous ikan patin lunch at pekan Sg Koyan.

(Reflections in the mirror...)

The ride on the winding road from Sg Koyan to Ringlet was smooth with little traffic. The weather was clear and cool with intermittent rain along the way. We rode on and checked-in for the night at Hotel Remix, a small boutique hotel, right in the middle of Brinchang.

(Our new riding jackets...)

As it was raining cats and dogs outside, dinner was a take-away KFC in the hotel room...

Total mileage: 480 km 
Route taken: KL - Bentong - Raub - Sg Koyan - Ringlet - Brinchang - Tapah - KL

5 comments:

  1. Tok Ngah & Anie,

    I have sometimes been depressed, miserable and racked with sorrow, but through it all, I thank Allah that I am still alive and I want to enjoy life to the fullest.

    Just to be alive is a grand thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nong ...if u r free,i will be in KL this weekend with my sister Rahimah,on Sunday 25th Sept i will be at Masjid Sri Aman ,ada majlis ..Kursus Perdana Haji for Jemaah Andalusia..back to Kelantan next morning Flight 11.00am Air asia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ani,
    That weekend I have a few kenduri in KL and Sri Iskandar Perak. I will let you know if I am free to meet up.

    Will sms you to confirm...

    ReplyDelete