About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Friday 23 September 2011

Our next destinations...

"Though life may seem like anything but a fairy tale, hopefully it will become a wonderful story we will one day look back on with happiness..."

(Twin Towers - view from NZ Gardens)

The 'Presidents Biker Group' met for a teh tarik session on Thursday night at NZ Gardens at Ampang.

Although we were short of our usual quorum, the night started of with many great tales old and new which begin with the words "once upon a time." And we had great laughs with candor and jokes around the table. We discussed briefly plans for our next few rides, some may clash with our personal commitments but we will confirm and update each other through fb and sms.

Yes, we may have to endure some conflicts. We may have to put up with a problem or two. But eventually we will reach the destination we are heading to.

No comments:

Post a Comment