About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Monday 17 October 2011

I am crocheting again...

"Idle hands make the devil's workshops…"

(Some books we bought @ Big Bad Wolf book fair)

I have been spending my weekdays in Melaka and many months slipped through the cracks in the pavement without me noticing.

While I have been doing nothing during my free time, in between taking care of my emak, my mind had become idle and numb too. They said a person who doesn't have something particular to occupy himself will be tempted to occupy himself with evil thoughts.

So I have started to do something to occupy my time. I am into crocheting again.

(Trying to make a table cloth from memory...)

Crocheting may not be a fad now but it was one of my hobbies years ago. And I know the world is full of people like me, whose notion for a satisfactory present is, in fact, a return to our idealized past.

3 comments:

  1. Welcome back into crochet K.Nong... :D

    apa kabar...hopefully sihat yer...dah siap crochet tu tunjuk yer...leh la belajar ngan K.Nong...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aina,
    Kak Nong baru nak start balik buat project crochet ni. Dah lana tak pegang jarum, harap2 jadi.

    Aina apa khabar? Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kak...anie pun suka crochet... dah lama ditinggalkan...nak mula balik lah...

    ReplyDelete