About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Monday 10 October 2011

Pahang - Lata Jarum, a crime scene...

“When defeat comes, accept it as a signal that your plans are not sound, rebuild those plans, and set sail once more toward your coveted goal...” - Napoleon Hill

(Taking a dip in the icy cold water...)

Lata Jarum is located a few km outside Kg Ulu Dong. In the nineties, this kampung became famous overnight when an ambitious and superstitious politician was murdered here by Mona Fandi and her bomoh husband, scary...

The country road passes several attractive villages. From Ulu Dong, a small signposted road leads in 2 km to the waterfalls. We had our nasi lemak lunch there and took a dip and stayed a while. We started packing when it started to rain heavily. The sky was bright and clear later in the afternoon when we took the Raub winding route to Fraser's Hill. 

We had dinner at the food court in Frazer's Hill before we drove leisurely home.

(Another beautiful waterfalls)
(Watching from afar)
(Stopped for dinner at Fraser's Hill...)

Total mileage: 370 km
Route taken: KL - Raub - Sg Klau - Frazer's Hill - Ulu Yam - KL

No comments:

Post a Comment