About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Monday 24 October 2011

Perak - 4x4 trip - Mee udang Kuala Sepetang...

"The truth may hurt a little, but a lie hurts forever..."

Last weekend, on the way back to KL we detoured to Kuala Sepetang, formerly known as Port Weld, a coastal town and the main jumping-off point to the river mouth Chinese fishing community of Kuala Sangga.

(Mangrove swamp reserve park)

Kuala Sepetang is also well known for its mangrove swamp reserve park which is open to the public daily. It has a boardwalk built over the swamp for tourists, and chalets for rent on the riverfront.

(The famous prawn noodle restaurant)

We had our teh tarik and mee udang at the famous Restoran Mak Jah. The mee udang tasted good. But I have tasted better mee udang else where...

(Early dinner @ Kuala Sepetang)

No comments:

Post a Comment