About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Tuesday 19 February 2013

Rest in Peace Ben...

"The death of a friend leaves a hole in your heart forever..."

(Ben and Mus during Krabi 3-nation ride...)

This morning I was shocked and saddened to learn of the death of Ben, one of our bikers friends.

To Ben's family, please accept our sincere condolences and our deepest sympathy for your loss. Ben was a jovial person who infused everyone around with his candor. Good memories with him will always be in our thoughts.

It was really nice to know you Ben. RIP...

2 comments:

  1. takziah utk keluarga Ben..
    al fatihah..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zino,
    One day he's with us, joking and smiling. The next day he's gone.

    Death is unpredictable...

    ReplyDelete