About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Monday 18 February 2013

Relaxing tired muscles...

“There are wounds that never show on the body that are deeper and more hurtful than anything that bleeds...” - Laurell K. Hamilton

(Having hot bubur kacang @ Restoran Haslam...)

I need a rest. My tensed muscles and my bad posture are wearing me down.

Last week we spent the weekend at Bidara House doing nothing in particular. We mopped the house, and cleaned and changed the water of the fish pond. I am glad that our 5 Japanese Koi are still healthy and active. I guess they are getting used to only eating weekend food and not complaining much.

(Relax, and stop monkeying around...)

While dear hubby did the heavy work, I managed to catalogue half the story books in the library. I may need another weekend to complete the rest. While we were there the TNB people came to replace the old meter. We still need to get TNB contractor to relocate the meter to enable it to be read from outside.

It's good to hear the familiar ice cream bells and the shouts of children from the kindergarten across the road. It reminds me of the din made by voices of our three kids when they were young...

No comments:

Post a Comment