About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Saturday 23 February 2013

Family get together @ Country Homes...

“While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about...” - Angela Schwindt

(The theme for the night was RED...)
 .
Tonight we had a family get together at Noh's house in Bandar Country Homes, Rawang.

As usual, food was pot-luck style where each family brought one or two dishes and we ended up with a spread of delicious food to be consumed. And tonight we celebrated the birthdays of February-born babies with a chocolate moist cake from Secret Recipe. 

(Hana with her parents...)
(Hana with her grandpa and grandma...)

No comments:

Post a Comment