About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Friday 21 February 2014

A night to celebrate...

"Good things come to those who wait. But better things come to those who work for it..."

(Fine dining at Victoria Station)
(Sara and her mum)

Tonight we had a family dinner at Victoria Station.

This was to celebrate Sara’s promotion and Alia’s belated 2nd birthday. Sara’s promotion has led her to be transferred back to Kuala Lumpur. Sara is now attached to the KL General Hospital and she and Alia will be staying in the Putramas Apartment.

For now, Fitri, Sara and Alia will only be together on weekends. Hopefully this arrangement is only temporary....

(Alia and her dad)
(Amir and his dad)

No comments:

Post a Comment