About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Saturday 1 February 2014

Thailand: Koh Lipe Sunrise Sunset Ride...

"Most of the shadows of this life are caused by our standing in our own sunshine..." - Ralf Waldo Emerson

(Crystal clear water of Koh Lipe)

The bikers gang spent the Chinese New Year holidays in Koh Lipe, a small island in the Southern part of the Andaman Sea. It is located in Satun Province, close to Langkawi Island, about 60 km from the mainland. It is famous for its beautiful beaches and is a part of the Tarutao National Marine Park and world renowned for its diving and snorkeling.

(The long-tail boats)

Date: 30 Jan  - 1 Feb 2014
Route take: KL - Padang Besar - Pak Bara - Koh Lipe - Hatyai - Bkt Kayu Hitam - KL
Total mileage: 1500 km
Bikers gang: Mus/Mun, Munawar/Ros, Rodzi/Norizan, SM/Faridah, Hj Samsudin/Illa, Syawal, Taufik, Zali, Syed and Rahim

My Overseas Travel Blog: Koh Lipe Ride

No comments:

Post a Comment